JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has wraped there fender flares or any other parts with the camo wrap like the realtree or ducks unlimited pattern. i've seen a toyota tubdra done completely at the basspro and it looks really good in my oppinion, not sure how it would look on a jeep, i don't think i would do the whole jeep or even i would do it on any of it, just curious if anyone has and if they have pics, what ya'll think it might look like

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure i am a fan of it yet or not, i couldn't see the pics in the link, have to wait untill i get home and use my home cpu, however i did see some pics on google and i am thinking not so much my cup of tea, but in the process i did find some camo for my jon boat that i will be keeping in mind

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, defiantly not my cup of tea, i think that pattern is hidous, maybe i say this lightly but maybe in a different pattern like realtree or ducks unlimited, but after seeing a few pics i am begining to wonder why i even had this idea to begin with ,lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Not a fan, but to each their own!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I love the guys with bright red or yellow trucks rockin camo fender flares and vinyl.....umm....yeah

·
Registered
7,281 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
ive seen the tundra your talking about it is schweet.

i dont think a full body wrap would look good since the top is the way it is but having it fade in under the windows like the jeep with the leafs not the one with the matching winch.:D

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Might look good in an ACU Universal, MARPAT Desert Digital, Multicam, CADETPAT, CADPAT, or 6-color Chocolate Chip/ Desert.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts