JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who wants a River Raider snorkel!? I am going a different route with my jeep and want a stone white fender. I am willing to trade my snorkel and fender for a undamaged white fender. It does have a dent in it that is only visible when the light hits it. We can meet up and do the swap!
The dent is pictured it is at the very end of the snorkel.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Wanna drive to texas?! I'd love to get a snorkel on mine. We can meet at a JKO members place in New Orleans?? :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... i actually live in keller (that picture was from bridgport) but i go to school in tallahassee. If i dont get rid of it by this summer ill let ya know!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
lol... i actually live in keller (that picture was from bridgport) but i go to school in tallahassee. If i dont get rid of it by this summer ill let ya know!
Cool, I'll definitely do the swap if you do.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Did they even make stone white Saharas?

EDIT: Ok, 2010 models. Something tells me I'm missing the point anyway. Why does it have to be a white fender?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
EDIT: Ok, 2010 models. Something tells me I'm missing the point anyway. Why does it have to be a white fender?
... Probably doesn't want to get it prepped and painted when someone will just swap a white one straight up

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did they even make stone white Saharas?

Im looking for a fender, not a flare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts