JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you are all going to be seeing alot of me. I am a Jeep Freak, and I would like to see the west coast as active on JKO as the east coast is. What do you say??? should we give them a little competition?

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on.............. I cannot believe that there is not a single person in Oregon that will admit to being a JEEP person. It is a privilage, not a cut.:shitstorm:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing some active Oregon things going on near Portland. It's dead around here.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey DWilly, check out the "WA JK meet and greet" thread. Me and some guys from washington are trying to get something going on the west coast. Don't know if you have noticed or not but most of the JKO stuff is in the east. Come and join us.....:bounce:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:bounce:Cool, Been away for a while with family issues. Looking better now. I am open for mud, sand, or rocks after the first of the year. Let's go wheelin!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just watched our 03 Rubi drive out the driveway. Waiting for the 13 Unlimited Anniversary to be built. Both my wife and I love to wheel but haven't done much since moving from Salt Lake. Anxious to hook up with some NW folks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just say'n hello. I'm acrossed the river in the couve. I'd join you all out jeeping but I don't live in Oregon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts