JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought a Trektop NX off of forum member Robbar25 (http://www.jkowners.com/forum/member.php?u=24680). I sent payment on 4/4. On 4/10 I received this message:

"I went to ship the top via FedEx and it came to $270. I will need more time to see if I can find an alternate way to ship it or I can just refund your payment."

I responded telling him to check UPS and if that didn't work, he could refund my money. That was the last I heard from him. I've tried emailing, private message, cell phone, work phone, and his Ebay account. No reply. Not sure what else to do at this point. Payment was sent through Paypal as a gift (young and stupid! doh!). I could still dispute through my bank, but this guy is still going to get away with it.

Original for sale thread:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1485410

Personal info deleted!

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Dox this shithead. Post his details here or pm them to anyone who would like them. Fuckin guy probably lives with mommy and daddy. Let's all have a little chat, shall we?

I would like these details. I have the time to annoy the ever loving fuck out of him until he either sends Your cash back or ships the part.

You can PM them to me. I will enjoy fucking with his life for awhile.

Edit: oh look, details. :devil:

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
I seem to recall a rape shack being in Florida.:thankyou:

But please for everyone that reads this. Don't "gift" when purchasing through paypal, it defeats the whole purpose of using paypal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I seem to recall a rape shack being in Florida.:thankyou:

But please for everyone that reads this. Don't "gift" when purchasing through paypal, it defeats the whole purpose of using paypal.
Word. I wish Paypal would make this a littler clearer on their Iphone app.

I know that I am going to come off as a dick, but didn't you agree on shipping costs before sending payment?

Aside from that, I hope this guy gets the Wenzel treatment!
$425 shipped is what was agreed!

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Even some post on the Bar/Restaurant link say that he has been closed for days ??

If he is the owner.. then this reeks of financial trouble gone bad..

Good luck - hope you paid with paypal so that you can dispute it !

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
he actually responded 38 mins ago via mobile - fixing electrical issues and thats why the place is closed ??

·
Registered
723 Posts
I saw the JKO link on the Bar FB page. Maybe we should go to his e-bay items and click on ask seller a question?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts