JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to warn everyone when doing business with Extreme Terrain beware. I tried to order a Radiator from them. I placed the order on Monday, I did not hear back or get a notification it shipped so called on Wednesday. They had already charged my card. The person on the phone said yes, no problem will ship by Friday. On Friday I got an email saying the part was on back order and to call them. 2 HOURS later, after 3 people who had no clue what they were talking about, saying things like it will take 24-48 hours to refund your money then you can order another one. "We are not a Mom and Pop shop so things take time". I told them it was illegal to hit my card if they didn't have the part. I was put on hold 5 times, and disconnected twice. In the end I ended up getting the factory radiator, with no discount, nothing for all the hassle, except they "think they can ship today" The supervisor said "I don't know what the fastest shipping method is. It was so frustrating and who has 2 hours on the phone to deal with getting a part that they said was in stock and charged for. :frown2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've never had issues with ET and I've bought a lot of shit from them even returned a bumper with a jacked up box and missing pieces. I'd say this is a localized event. Sorry about your frustrations, definitely does suck!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
I just wanted to warn everyone when doing business with Extreme Terrain beware. I tried to order a Radiator from them. I placed the order on Monday, I did not hear back or get a notification it shipped so called on Wednesday. They had already charged my card. The person on the phone said yes, no problem will ship by Friday. On Friday I got an email saying the part was on back order and to call them. 2 HOURS later, after 3 people who had no clue what they were talking about, saying things like it will take 24-48 hours to refund your money then you can order another one. "We are not a Mom and Pop shop so things take time". I told them it was illegal to hit my card if they didn't have the part. I was put on hold 5 times, and disconnected twice. In the end I ended up getting the factory radiator, with no discount, nothing for all the hassle, except they "think they can ship today" The supervisor said "I don't know what the fastest shipping method is. It was so frustrating and who has 2 hours on the phone to deal with getting a part that they said was in stock and charged for. :frown2:
You show up with a sand-filled **** to cry it out about a company that's not even a vendor here?
That's your first post?
Please just delete this thread and go away.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

News flash for you buddy, this is a practice many companies in the Jeep community employ so I'm guessing you're new to this whole "Jeep Thing".

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts

OP:

As you can maybe tell from these responses, coming here to simply vent your obviously underexperienced buying disdain for XT ( @snout
, I'm double checking this but I believe @DanXT still has a yellow star , even if it's been over 5 years since he's posted or been active...I see banner ads for ET still ...
) but doing that as a 1st post on a forum you've offered nothing to prior to this is sorta poor etiquette, fwiw.

Maybe ask everyone's opinion prior to letting loose in future although I doubt you'll be back around here after this made your sandy vagina feel less irritated in front of a bunch of strangers. :bounce2:

·
1,230 Posts
OP:

As you can maybe tell from these responses, coming here to simply vent your obviously underexperienced buying disdain for XT ( @snout
, I'm double checking this but I believe @DanXT still has a yellow star , even if it's been over 5 years since he's posted or been active...I see banner ads for ET still ...
) but doing that as a 1st post on a forum you've offered nothing to prior to this is sorta poor etiquette, fwiw.

Maybe ask everyone's opinion prior to letting loose in future although I doubt you'll be back around here after this made your sandy vagina feel less irritated in front of a bunch of strangers. :bounce2:
Funny -- I even double checked to see if they were still a vendor. Guess I can eat some forum crow on that one.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
User name sciteach. Jr. highschool teacher?
Here's a tip; fuck off.
If this is true, this tard is teaching the youth of America. The future is doomed.

·
Registered
680 Posts
come on guys, he showed up and said he has a Jeep, we're all supposed to band together and hate on that mean ol business for making him not feel like a princess.

BTW my buddy orders shit from ET almost exclusively and has had awesome experiences.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I have never had a problem with ET. They have always been accommodating. Next time you should take names down and ask for a manager.

·
22,098 Posts
I have never had a problem with ET. They have always been accommodating. Next time you should take names down and ask for a manager.
I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
Supervisor and manager are two different things. Where I have worked in the past anyways!
Supervisors are almost as idiotic as regular employees these days!

Supervisor = a person who supervises a person or an activity.
Manager = a person responsible for controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization

·
1,230 Posts
Supervisor and manager are two different things. Where I have worked in the past anyways!
Supervisors are almost as idiotic as regular employees these days!

Supervisor = a person who supervises a person or an activity.
Manager = a person responsible for controlling or administering all or part of a company or similar organization
Don't underestimate a manager's ability to completely screw up an organization. Did your "new" forum run you out of town or something? Why are you back here?

·
22,098 Posts
Don't underestimate a manager's ability to completely screw up an organization. Did your "new" forum run you out of town or something? Why are you back here?
I need to get my eyes checked or my brain checked. First time I read that I read "Did your new forum turn you out." LMAO.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
What new forum?

I'm back here because of RubiCajun actually. I heard he passed and knew how he was revered on this forum so I wanted to express my deepest sympathies. I guess you could say being back on the brought back some good memories (and not so good -which I have moved past). Don't tell anyone buy I missed some of you guys.

Or maybe this was RubiCajan's Angel guiding me here to spice things up -- Don't know

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
What new forum?

I'm back here because of RubiCajun actually. I heard he passed and knew how he was revered on this forum so I wanted to express my deepest sympathies. I guess you could say being back on the brought back some good memories (and not so good -which I have moved past). Don't tell anyone buy I missed some of you guys.

Or maybe this was RubiCajan's Angel guiding me here to spice things up -- Don't know
no.
It was not Allan nor anything but ego that compelled you to seek this same community ,which you turned-away from + deleted content from , again. It's not polite to speak of the departed when they cannot defend themselves. Don't do that please, even tho' RubiCajun liked you . I liked you. You left so deal w/ the doubt you've sewn about your reliability & let's talk Jeep stuff. Yes, I know someone else mentioned it first. But, to be fair , you sorta threw your "right" to rebuke that shit aside. If you don't "get" that , then future dialogue will continue to go like this , interfering and confusing the content & threads in which it takes place.
Aside from that , we will never know if you're going to go back and delete everything for whatever reason and that sucks.

I wouldn't have even noticed or commented if you weren't speaking as tho you had never 'announced' your departure & deleted content before jumping ship, like your prerogatives compelled you to do .

I welcome ya back , arms open.
I don't welcome the baggage that it is starting to seem like Jeep Momma on jko arrives with.

Back to the thread's subject :

I have ordered 1 or 2 items from the Extreme Terrain before & it just was same as quadratec or 4loparts...it's all who you talk to and it sounds like op got some crap CS.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts