JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went through Goler > Butte > West Side Rd. Ran out of time driving to Butte Valley so we missed Charles Manson's house and climbing Butte, maybe next time. Also found out I needed an adjustable track bar, my front driver side spring was clipping the frame. Photos taken by my friend [email protected] Full set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/roguephotonic/sets/72157639300150974/

"Detour" to Coyote Cyn thinking we were going up Goler.

Newman Cabin.

Lotus Mine.

Wood Cyn.

Butte Valley.

Warm Springs.

Badwater.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Very nice. It's on my short list for this year along with many other trips. I have stayed in many of the cabins in your postures over the last 20 years. It looks like not much has changed

Thank you for posting

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am planning to travel thru death valley in march. Going in from closest place to Vegas. Can anybody rec places in dv i need to see. Going with 2+ jeeps. We would like to stay off paved roads as much as possible. We will be heading home to BC afterwards so a route that takes us as north west as possible is best.

Thx.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you're probably going to come in from Baker? That'll take you straight to Badwater, and you could do the same route I did but in reverse. Or you could take the Badwater Rd all the way up to Ubehebe Crater, check out the Racetrack, go down Lippincott, go to the Saline Hot Springs, and out Steele Pass/Dedeckera Cyn and check out the Eureka Dunes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts