JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I'm considering moving to Otown just for Pita Pit.
LOL
really?
They are all over!
HAd one in Boulder when i lived there, had one in knoxville when i was there, have one in Columbia now.......
Must be a college town thing :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I'm not watching that. We've got Five Guys all over Orlando.

I need no other burger.
aah 5 guys is decent. Good burgers way overpriced IMO seem like every time im in there I spend 12 bucks on just me
although they do give you a shait ton of fries :beer:

·
Registered
621 Posts
they make a burger at all star grill in Winter Haven that had me sweating grease through every pour on my body for 5 days....Karn?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Must be a college town thing :thefinger:
absolutely. only times i've ever had pita pit - orlando and gainesville - at 2am to soak up the booze. i don't know if i want one sober, but they're damn good with vodka!

We've got Five Guys all over Orlando. I need no other burger.
really? we have one down here - i ate there once and i thought it sucked ass.

now, i know this is just wrong, but cheesecake factory has a killer burger. we went to one a couple years ago and the BF ordered the burger - goddam thing was as big as his head and it was GOOD as hell.

·
Registered
270 Posts
mcd's double chee is where it's at!!! (yea right thats all i can afford in college tho)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Had 5 guys thought it was overrated. I do love Fuddrucker's though. I prefer to put all the toppings on myself instead of having to figure out what I want when I'm in line.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Perfect burger: Weber charcoal grill :smokin:
chunk of ground round, made to size with my cast patty press:bounce: Everglades and worcestershire to (my) taste ;) VERY soft buns, fresh fixins, and copious amounts of fermented hops for consumption during the grilling process:beer::beer::beer:

Piss on store bought burgers:thefinger:

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I stock all the everglades flavors... regular,heat,chicken&fish

It's my favorite rib rub

1 - 20 of 20 Posts