JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's been in the shop under heavy wrenching for the last few weeks.
Big thanks to Phil from Trailduty for supplying pretty much all of the goodies!
Here's the overhaul list....
Rockhard interior full sportcage & pads
Rockhard rear harness bar
Rockhard rear bumper/carrier
Rugged Ridge front stubby with stinger
Woods Rubitubes
AEV snorkel
Hypertech Progammer
Teraflex highsteer draglink/trackbar drop bracket/cross brace
PolyPerformance front upper and lower arms
Dual indash DVD/backup camera
Tuffy full steel console

still to go 5.13s
fox steering stabilizer
mastercraft harnesses

I think that's the end of the list for this upgrade round

Here comes a buttload of pics :mr-t::mr-t::mr-t:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
and a few more :bounce:
yeah I know theres a nasty wire hanging down in the last pic, but the relay is disconnected until I figure out light mounting

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Those mods look GREAT! That's one he!! of a list. Really like the sliders and front bumper...and the high steer kit...and...and...:shaking:

I may have to check out some more info from Tera on that crossbrace- Never seen that before...Or if you have any info ( what it's for, etc), feel free to post up that info.

Awesome looking build.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
Carl from TF turned me onto the high steer/brace kit and phil sourced one for me
the brace ties the trackbar drop bracket to the frame on the other side to keep the bracket from flexing
to install the high steer draglink you drill out the passenger side knuckle and drive in a tapered insert and then just screw the new draglink into the adjuster.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I've got the RE high steer already. Uses a dropped tb bracket from the frame side. Wonder if the TF crossbrace is compatible? I may have to research this as I like the thoughts of any part that adds extra strength or reinforcement.

(btw- Katemcy is really callin you now!)

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the brace and the passenger side weld on bracket would probably work
the driver side of the brace bolts through where the trackbar used to bolt up then runs across to a weld on bracket that attaches to the frame

Oh trust me, I see waterfall trail in my sleep now!

G

·
Nice set of mods. Most of them are also on my list but the CFO (wife) started cutting back on access to money for my Jeep addiction :bawling:

Cool Jeep :smokin::smokin:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually I put it on like that so when I'm laying under the front adjusting the drag link to make the ESP happy I can peek up over the hood and tell when it's centered - if the tan is straight up, I'm good to go :mr-t:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Man, Am i jealous of you bastards with bottomless pockets!!!:thefinger:

Someday, I will have some of these mods! :bawling:

Beautiful Jeep venom!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Like the pics, I have a black Rubicon and the pin stripe you have would look cool on mine. Also , could you hook me up with a link to where you got the cage and snorkel .

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
At least u win free ****!!!:)
:laughing: I'm waiting for venom to have one HUGE garage sale some day. I would be one of the first to arrive. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.