JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys trying to clean up the shop. heres a list of what I got. price is make an offer I need this stuff gone. I don't have a JK so either cash or will trade for TJ parts. Located in fishers IN 46037. Don't check this page so if you want to talk e-mail me at [email protected].

1. 08 rubicon frame: took a right to left hit good from the front shock towers back. I'm going to scrap it this week so i'll sell it whole or if you want a bracket or crossmember i'll plasma it off and sell it that way. GONE

2. Stock brand new factory foglights still in the box GONE
3. 2 front rubicon bumpers rebars (the metal bumper behind the plastic cover)
4. one factory tow hook with hardware
5. one airbox out of a rubicon. missing one tab on bottom doesn't affect the mounting of it has filter and scoop GONE
6.one foglight off a rubicon. just the lens not the black plastic mount (maybe you got a rock chip in your lens GONE

·
Registered
630 Posts
no JK rear tailgate?:bawling:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got the fogs today. perfect condition! I thought I was just getting a lens and he sent me the whole plastic assembly. said he found another one and sent it too!!! Amazing!!! Thanks a bunch.

Anyone thinking about buying from him... DO IT!!! he doesnt give you what he lists... he gives you 300% more. thanks again.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I got the fogs today. perfect condition! I thought I was just getting a lens and he sent me the whole plastic assembly. said he found another one and sent it too!!! Amazing!!! Thanks a bunch.

Anyone thinking about buying from him... DO IT!!! he doesnt give you what he lists... he gives you 300% more. thanks again.
I second that. I also got a set of fog lights from him and they are brand new and the packing for the fog lights is great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts