JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Shorty Bumper for $300.00 to $400.00.I want to use the Factory Fog lamps and also be able to add a Winch. Any Pics or Ideas?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rugged Ridge makes what you're looking for in that price range. Check out the pics at Quadratec. Tellico4x4.com has it for about $40 cheaper than Quadratec.

Just saw that PhilD (sponsoring vendor here) has them over at Trail Duty.
Thanks for the reply. I want to thank everyone for the Overwhelming response to my Thread :shaking:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I want to thank everyone for the Overwhelming response to my Thread :shaking:
umm thats cause there is like 1 bumper that has all you want and it was already covered. If you search you can find tons of the threads on bumpers.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/search.php?searchid=52154

Anyways, I rocked the Rugged Ridge front and it was a GREAT bumper. Fit great, looked great, was sturdy, used factory fogs:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
i kinda like teraflex's bumper...it appears the rugged ridge bumper is starting to be very popular, which means its getting almost too common.

have you checked out www.quadratec.com They have a few bumpers to look at also there a thread on the other forum titled "Front BUMPER comparison" there are a lot to pick from.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Check out the OR-Fab bumper. I bought mine for less than $300 on ebay. At that time they didn't offer a winch option, so I had to get creative to fit a winch. They have the factory foglight mounts, I didn't use them though. They now offer a winch mount as well.

With winch mod:

Before winch add:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke to Dave @ Northridge and they have the Tera Flex Bumpers for $395.00 delivered to your door with the Winch mount and the Shackles bases.He says they had a
problem when they recvd them from Powder coating so they are unloading them Cheap.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I spoke to Dave @ Northridge and they have the Tera Flex Bumpers for $395.00 delivered to your door with the Winch mount and the Shackles bases.He says they had a
problem when they recvd them from Powder coating so they are unloading them Cheap.
did you have to share that info with me? Thanks....thanks alot:thefinger::laughing:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you Interested? Maybe we can call him and get a better price if we Buy 2.He told me he had 10 @ his place right now.Ask Betty for permission

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes I am interested, but my wife and wallet says no.
I guess we know who wears the pants in that Family.:thefinger: I know how you feel man I have been wanting my bumpers for a long time and I think I just got the O.K. depending on the price. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just do what I did... let a contractor back his portable cement mixer into your front bumper and allow his insurance company to buy you a new bumper. :thefinger:

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can turn the stock bumpber into this and i guess you can buy an inframe winch mount to mount behind it.
It's not too impact strong but it retains the tow hook mount points.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts