JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What bump stops are you guys using to run 37s?

My new jeep 5.5 RK Mid-Arm(running 37s) but no bumpstops, I did some light wheeling this weekend and rubbed in the rear like crazy, front didn't get close as I stayed connected so I didn't tear off a fender. I was going to go with the RK adjustable bumpstops, but at 115 a pair is crazy IMO.

All I see everywhere else is ones for 3-4" lift, however this may work as when I put the donahoe racing lift on my old JK, it only really had 2.5" of extra bumpstop with the suspension(although it was designed for 35s).

·
Registered
827 Posts
What bump stops are you guys using to run 37s?

My new jeep 5.5 RK Mid-Arm(running 37s) but no bumpstops, I did some light wheeling this weekend and rubbed in the rear like crazy, front didn't get close as I stayed connected so I didn't tear off a fender. I was going to go with the RK adjustable bumpstops, but at 115 a pair is crazy IMO.

All I see everywhere else is ones for 3-4" lift, however this may work as when I put the donahoe racing lift on my old JK, it only really had 2.5" of extra bumpstop with the suspension(although it was designed for 35s).
My buddy with the same set up, bolted in some hockey pucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts