2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Not sure if it is worth $469, but it is pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I don't see anything there that's better than the Superchips. Less power and less features. Screen is cool though.

Diablo Trinity > Superchips > BullyDog > ProCal > Hypertech

·
Registered
561 Posts
what kinda hp/torque gains does superchips claim, is it more than the bullydog?

·
Registered
489 Posts
The disable feature of the TCS is cool but would still like to see a steering center feature in one of these high end units other than the procal.correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
ummm at 3:21 in the video when theyre supposedly showing the front lockers locked via their over ride - it obviously spins just the drivers front tire??!!

and when they claim the swaybar is unlocked - it sure looks locked to me

·
Registered
3,349 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The sway bar already, stock, will unlock in 4L AND 4HI. Not sure what that feauture does other than allow you to keep it unlocked in 2HI.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the swaybar wont unlock in 4hi stock

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The Bully Dog Gas GT stuff is actually pretty cool. Some of the features that it doesn't have right now they're releasing with their next update. It just came to the market Monday, so they released it with what feedback from users told them were the more important features and the rest will be available for you to get soon.

One of the nice things about this is that even though the tuner stuff doesn't work on the '11 JKs (YET) that all the special features (engine fan, idle up, tire pressure monitor, traction control disable, sway bar disconnect, front-rear locker settings, etc etc) all actually DO work on the latest 2011 models. So basically you can buy this now for the special features and when they release their tuning features for 2011, you'll get that as well.

And the screen is freakin' sweet! Some of the stuff like the dyno runs and performance and driving tutor are neat features as well. I like that it will show you HP and TQ numbers and store them for you to print from your PC.

Btw, we do sell them, so if you want a good deal, let me know! :beer:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
The sway bar already, stock, will unlock in 4L AND 4HI. Not sure what that feauture does other than allow you to keep it unlocked in 2HI.
the swaybar wont unlock in 4hi stock
High is correct, read your owners manual again :beer:

"To disconnect the stabilizer/sway bar, shift to either 4H
or 4L (refer to “Four Wheel Drive Operation” in this
section) and press the SWAY BAR switch to obtain the
off-road position. The Sway Bar Indicator Light will flash
until the stabilizer/sway bar has been fully disconnected."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts