JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting ways with my Bully Dog GT tuner. Have absolutely no complaints about this thing at all, comes with everything that a new one does minus the original packaging. Hard up for some holiday cash so I have to sell this thing, Jeep has been returned to stock and the tuner is ready to go. You get the tuner, suction cup mount, cables, OBDII adapter, manual, and new emblems. Item is located in Norton, VA, shipping is FREE!!!!! If purchased and I have the money by Monday December 19 I will ship it UPS Next Day Air at no charge to you. I am wanting to get $325 but PM me with any offers or questions you may have.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, its a shame that everything minus the performance side of the tuner will work on the 2011's. You could always pick this one up and hope that Bully Dog will crack the 2011 computer eventually :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price dropped again to $250, I desperately need this thing sold guys 250 is a great price on a great tuner

·
Registered
485 Posts
still available?

was thinking about selling my sc flashpaq and getting this
whats the differences between it and the sc flashpaq?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just sent payment, Think somethings going on with my PM's, let me know that you got everything you need.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts