JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that Bash ran a trail last week called Bullfrog in Lucerne Valley. I was like "WTF"? I have lived here for 30 years and I have never heard of Bullfrog. Plus, the bastard didnt invite me when he went.:thefinger:

LOL!!!

Anyways, its a new trail someone put together out here recently. We ran it today with 7 other Jeeps (mostly from MJR). Great group of dudes.

BITTCHN' TRAIL!!!:bounce: Very fun. Received lots of rock rash today and made good use of my skidplates! Lots of good traction. A few 'tough' lines. One line we even named today since I was the first to do it--- HUNDY PASS. Pretty wicked line!

Cant wait to get the JK crew out there--- you guys are gonna like it!:beer:

Here are a few pics that Art took--- I'll post some of mine in a minute---

:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

· Registered
805 Posts
very nice pic's. got to done that trail soon

· Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We need to put together a JKO Bullfrog run soon!

I think the trail is about 2.5 miles long, but we also did another one- 'Cakewalk' (yea, I know- probably some psycho named this one! Its like naming the biggest dude 'Tiny"!) and also Box cyn. We were on the trail from about 9:30 to 3pm. But there is so much out there you can spend alot more time on different lines if you wanted to.

I like this area too because its 10 minutes from my house!:thefinger:

Its not toooo tough, but there are some 'fun' optional lines. Rockrails recommended (RiggerMIKE!). Some reallt tight turns, off camber stuff, v-notches, etc. Lots of ROCK!:beer:

· Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is next months JK cover pic!!! Nice trail!!! Can't believe u didn't know about it..

I have been around in the area several times, but the trail was just recently marked as a trail about a month ago. I heard MJR had about 35 rigs through there last weekend. I think its been run maybe 1/2 dozen times by groups of Jeeps/4x4s. But they did a great job of marking it out for us to follow.

SDMF- Its only about 6-8 miles to the east of my house- out the hwy, left on Camp Rock rd. In the Cougar Buttes area.

· Registered
216 Posts
This is one B!tchen trail. It;s short but real slow crawling all the way through and NO DUST! The rock is similar to slick rock from MOAB.

Definitely the new favorite!

Can't wait till all the JK peeps get out there for a run...I'M THERE DUDE!

· Registered
1,824 Posts
:eek: Jeebus! If you haven't already, that one earns you a CMF badge. Looks like a lot of fun out there.

· Registered
556 Posts
HOLY CHIT...
fun looking trails...

when you going again? I am up for a road trip for these trails...:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.