JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally installed my Bulldog Fab rear stubby bumper. I'm very happy with the bumper. It is basically a stubby version of the Bulldog Fab full length rear, built by Mitchell at Bulldog Fab exactly how I wanted it (extending just slightly past the body with protection of the rear fender). Very good departure angles and good lines, welds, etc. Just barely fits my 34" tires when fitted to the stock location. That surprised me a bit since so many are running 35s on the JK, but if you're larger than 34" then you probably should have a separate tire carrier anyways, which I know Bulldog Fab has been working on. Anyways, here's the pics:

· Registered
514 Posts
SWEET!!!

mine gets here wednesday!!!

· Registered
47 Posts
Looks great man! He makes great stuff! He did excellent work on my front stinger!

· Registered
17 Posts
Looks GREAT!

I am picking up my front stubby and stinger on Sunday - I can't wait. Saving up for his rear stubby/tire carrier combo next. :bounce:

· Registered
514 Posts
did you spray the texture or is that how it came? Was it extra $$ to do that finish?

· Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you spray the texture or is that how it came? Was it extra $$ to do that finish?
I had it Rhino-lined after it came in. I think you can get it bare steel, painted, powdercoated, or with a textured Herculiner-like finish.

· Registered
514 Posts
I had it Rhino-lined after it came in. I think you can get it bare steel, painted, powdercoated, or with a textured Herculiner-like finish.
i just got mine and i was wondering if that is how it came or if you paid to do it... i am thinking of having mine sprayed... i will try a can or 2 of duplicolor bedliner first...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.