JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built Rubicon D44 axles, Mopar BBK, Adams 1310, Pro Comp 17" Wheels, 3.6L Pentastar

I have a bunch of parts for sale in Las Vegas. My Jeep is at Motech getting a LS and Fusion D60 axles. I am posting all the pictures I have but I don't have a way of getting pictures of everything. I will be in Las Vegas December 19th and 20th getting some things taken care of at Motech so I can take more pictures then (or meet anyone that is interested). I am selling the following:

- Factory front and rear Dana 44 axles with 5.13 gears and Riddler diff covers. Fronts have the full Artec Armor Kit. They have 42,000 on them. I have asked around quite a bit and I am told that they are worth $4000 -$4500 so I am starting at $4000 but please PM me with any reasonable offers.

- Mopar front big brake kit and Teraflex rear big brake kit. Selling just the calipers, rotors, caliper brackets and pads. The Master Cylinder and Booster have a leak but I'll include them if you want them and think you may be able to fix the leak. Less than 1,500 miles on the kit. $700

- Adams 1310 Drive Shafts. Less than 1,500 miles on them. The only driving they have was around town for a few weeks plus a drive down to the Rubicon and back. $750

- 17" Pro Comp 7005-7973 Alloy Wheels - $300

- Also selling my 3.6L Pentastar and Auto Transmission. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All has been sold except the engine and transmission. I ended up working out a deal with a buddy. I’ll post up the engine and transmission separately.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts