JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Do it yourself.
Or . . . Thread Tools --> Delete Thread

then . . . AOL (or other internet provider) --> Sign Out

then . . . computer --> unplug (&/or smartphone --> smash with hammer)

I hear knitting & bedazzling cat sweaters can be a quite rewarding pastime :thefinger:

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nobody uses AOL, except ass nuggets. ....you arent... an ass nugget are you?.... only you would know. Be honest with yourself of not your tight little group of online trolls

·
Banned
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He edited the post. It initially asked if he could swap the accessories, parts and axles from a '17 to a '07-'11.
I forgot where I was posting and didnt want to hear all the kids acting silly on their keyboards, I was thinking about 07-10, but I discarded the idea. Maybe looking into a full float conv. Instead... I've read about a lot of different engine issues with some of the earlier models like casting sand in the blocks and some other stuff. Maybe I will look into how to delete threads,

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
j3ff3ry, as an admin, don't you have the ability to see people's posts prior to edit? I thought I recall Stub mentioning something along those lines.

once a comment or thread is posted , I can see the edit history but those steps are slightly more involved than just asking ,"wtf" .

srry, family related stuff kept me from replying last eve, gang. I can move it if still desired. I get why this is in swap....

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Nobody uses AOL, except ass nuggets. ....you arent... an ass nugget are you?.... only you would know. Be honest with yourself of not your tight little group of online trolls
The implication was that you use AOL to access the Magic Internet Light Show.

Sorry if that was too subtle for you, I'll type more slowly in the future.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Well for someone that complained their way through an entirely too long thread about crush sleeves and locker noises, one would assume you aren't fond of the wrenching part...
Now be fair, and don't go selling the OP short :nono-1:

. . . maybe he finds wheeling even more confounding than wrenching :laughing:

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Me against the world, as it's been since I was in kindergarten.
Umm . . . welcome to the real world?

You guys should just meet in person and get 1 big penthouse room
It's "cute" :cwm13: how you alternate between "pity me" posts and trolling posts (trying to spur a negative reaction).
Do you even see your sickness? Look at the progression of this thread with an open mind (if possible).

Seriously, the feedback in this thread has been tame and civil (kinder, gentler JKO :dunno: ).

Nobody called you a dipshit for the way you started this thread. Nobody accused you of being an unhinged attention whore. Nobody suggested that you go fuck yourself sideways with a rusty shovel dipped in a bucket of AIDS. Nobody suggested that you go fuck a running blender full of razor blades, dive into a running wood chipper, or suck-start a shotgun. Nobody accused you of being Ore Gorman, who has had at least 3 other screen names here on JKO.

So, I guess . . . you're welcome? :laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts