JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did the test fit a couple of weeks ago. This Sat we'll be doing final install with the painted corners. Won't take long and should be fun.

We'll firm up location and time early in the week.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm there....wherever that is....
Thanks Fernando.

Nice looks good we need more pics.
I'll post lots of pics once its installed. I'm also going to do a write up on the LED light wiring. The fit of this product is outstanding. The AEV short corner is the only other one that I've seen fit this tight.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will 10am work for you Mike? Shouldn't take long to bolt them up. I should have the LED wireing done before hand.

Oh, and we can do this in your drive, so you won't need to move your cuda. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
That sounds fine for me. I may be working on making some of those Nemesis front shock brackets or some Evo Rockstar Knock-offs on Saturday for my rig. So I'll have the garage cleared out anyway.

No biggie! I'll be hanging out in the garage most of the day anyway, maybe weld up the mounts to put that bumper in the garage on Shortbus' rig.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have everything loaded up and will be out your way at 10 Mike. Should go pretty easy:gluging:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Long day for me. Went to Goody's house in the AM. Watched him do some nice fab work on a front bumper. Then several of us installed my Poision Spyder corners. Later in the afternoon I was finishing LED light wiring and fender flares. The flare liners also went back in.

Many thanks to Mike and the guys who helped out!

Last thing I did was to put this cool door cart together that I got from Marcus at River City Offroad. The things works great!

I'll take more pics when its light but from the ones below you can see that the fit and finish of this product is just outstanding!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.