JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had a weather tech hood visor on my old Jeep it was more show then protection as far as bugs went. It did stop the front edge of the hood from getting rock chips and such i'll be buying another one for my new Jeep shortly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I installed one I bought from Autozone. It was the WORST MOD EVER. It went on very easily and looked good as well but the wind shear from it hit mid windshield and the sound was deafening at 65 MPH. I took it off after 23 miles and returned it. I called the manufacturer, I don't remember which one, and told them about how bad it was. They got in touch with the Autozone store to have it returned to them for testing. Maybe they have it straightened out but I won't put on another.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I did the Mopar one... it's fine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have had the Bushwacker for 2 years now, it is not going anywhere as far as peeling. I have not noticed any signs of fading and it looks good with a great match to the bumpers. It really does nothing to get bugs off the windshield. It came with the tailgate protector as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am on my 2nd Mopar Nose/Bug Guard - the first one was takin out by a rock, snapped a big chunk out, saved my hood, but still hit the window but i think it slowed the rock down enough to not crack the window..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.