JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good friend Ryan is coming down from Maryland to visit the weekend of December 18th. He's a Buc's fan, so were gonna get some cheap upper deck tickets and catch the game Sunday. It'll be more about the tailgaiting than the game I'm sure, so it's bound to be a good time. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll work something out to get us tickets in the same area. Should be a good time with good food and a little football thrown in.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'll be there I tailgate right behind Channel 28 off Himes...let me know where you're gonna "pre drink"!!! :beer::beer:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
The jacked up jeepclub bought 10 tix to this game! we might even be coming in a bus! a bunch of our members are from michigan so it should be a fun friendly rivalry. getting there early to get shitfaced.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet! sounds like it'll be an awesome time. you guys want to join up pregame partying at all?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got our tickets tonight in the 305 section. I've gotta figure out the parking situation though. You guys that are tailgating, are you getting passes or do you park outside of the stadium somewhere and walk in?

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Last I heard, we are parking across the street at the old mall parking lot. I think for cars it's $20. We are bringing a bus RV with flat panel screens and beds - parking is $50 for us. YOu are welcome to tailgate with us. Our tickets are 300 level as well - so we're nose bleeding it too. We plan on watching the 4 PM games in the parking lot also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts