JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New manual '14 JKU in white, my new DD while I wait for and then build my two door Rubi.

With 70 miles on the clock, a cursory glance through the interior shows a badly warped dash panel around the radio and passenger side fitment, and a crooked shifter as witnessed by the numbering on the knob (since it can't be rotated). Delivered to me clean as a whistle with the wrong time on the clock and the TPMS light on due to under inflated tires.

Yep, these are definitely still 'real' Jeeps.:cwm13:

Feels good to be back into one as a DD though....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
There is nothing like driving a Jeep. Despite their idiosyncrasies. What color was the 2 door you ordered?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two door is going to be Copperhead. Now, if only they would get around to making it available.....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Two door is going to be Copperhead. Now, if only they would get around to making it available.....
That's what I went to dealership to order back the end of July. Not available. Really looking forward to seeing that color.

·
Jeepineer
1,495 Posts
So you bought two '14s? One as a DD and one as a project?

Good on you dude, I sometimes miss DDing a jeep. A lot. and Often.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the plan. I like DDing Wranglers also, and this one will stay close to stock with only a few basic mall crawler mods. The Rubi will be the no- compromise build, much like my '09 except I'm taking this one a bit further still.

·
Jeepineer
1,495 Posts
That's the plan. I like DDing Wranglers also, and this one will stay close to stock with only a few basic mall crawler mods. The Rubi will be the no- compromise build, much like my '09 except I'm taking this one a bit further still.
Very cool, I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts