JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is what you get when you don't fully inspect the Jeep your buying :pissed:

Taking off the mold for the first time...

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
JB-Weld the sucker, that stuff is still holding my washing machine together:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine have been broke for years lol
I probably would have ended up breaking them anyways...But I'd rather break them myself then find out I bought the Jeep with broken parts :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's plastic...welding wont do any good :)

Oh grasshoppa, this kind of welding. It's magic shit in a tube, works wonders! Next best thing to super glue and duct tape. You need to take a trip to the hardware store.:D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
While you're there pick up some JB Water Weld. Has fixed radiators, Oil Pans from rocks and PVC plumbing. Great stuff.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Oh grasshoppa, this kind of welding. It's magic shit in a tube, works wonders! Next best thing to super glue and duct tape. You need to take a trip to the hardware store.:D
OHHHHHHH...hahaha....my bad...I didn't catch the JB part, at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
OHHHHHHH...hahaha....my bad...I didn't catch the JB part, at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.:D
uh huh, been outsmarted by a chick in a JEEP!! HA HA -Seriously try some, it's holding my washing machine together for over a month now, worth a try.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Yeah- when we bought my wife's JK (brand new)- bought it on Saturday. On Sunday we went to take the top down, and notice a 3" long slice in the rear window :pissed: There's no way it happened after the sale.

She took it back to the dealer on Monday morning, and the service manager tried to say that we did it :pissed: :pissed: Lucky for us, the salesman that had sold us the Jeep heard what was going on. He walked out on the lot, took the rear window off one of the JK's on the lot, and put it on my wife's. Then told the service manager to order a new window for the JK on the lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts