JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not many pics but a few. Not sure on which trails we actually did, did all the 4 out of 5 rated trails, got to push my hoopty pretty hard. Did really well. Didn't get to test the new winch though. We hardly took pics of the trails we ended up doing, so the pics don't quite make up the days events.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good pics dude, I gotta get out there some time.

(miss Vegas yet?)
I miss the wheelin and my "gang of Jeepers", but that is all about Vegas. Oh and the food!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like fun.
There were some hard rock crawling trails in there, surely had to be up on the wheel! Had to show a couple of guys with bigger rigs how we Vegas boys have a little technique to driving! lol

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
looks like some good wheeling there. sweet pics thanks for sharing.

tire size and lift size on the silver one?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like some good wheeling there. sweet pics thanks for sharing.

tire size and lift size on the silver one?
Don't know the lift, but it's on 40s

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
There were some hard rock crawling trails in there, surely had to be up on the wheel! Had to show a couple of guys with bigger rigs how we Vegas boys have a little technique to driving! lol
Too true! LOL Seems like the bigger the rig the bigger the foot!
What happened to driver skill? :shaking:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've never heard of this place. Looks like fun though.
Funny, I've never heard of Shit Creek, TX. lol. Bridgeport is up just a few miles west of Decatur. Some decent wheelin'.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Too true! LOL Seems like the bigger the rig the bigger the foot!
What happened to driver skill? :shaking:
:beer:
I guess I'm too worried about driving it home? lol

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Funny, I've never heard of Shit Creek, TX. lol. Bridgeport is up just a few miles west of Decatur. Some decent wheelin'.
LOL, not really a place you want to visit and the fishing sucks, all he ever catches is brown trout....:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Dang I was just up there a month ago. If I would have known about this place I would have spent the night and took a run there. Give more details on it if you can. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
Damn Goody looks like this was worth the trip! I want to go up there but I need a spare before I get that far out of town with my "rig".

Every time I see your stinger I want to go 'AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH! It looks like it's always doing a battle cry. LOL!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Yeti's rig is very nice!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I'll have to hook up with you some time and do some wheeling. I'll bring some water for refreshments :D
Sounds good! :beer:

Damn Goody looks like this was worth the trip! I want to go up there but I need a spare before I get that far out of town with my "rig".

Every time I see your stinger I want to go 'AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH! It looks like it's always doing a battle cry. LOL!

Thanks for sharing the pics! Yeti's rig is very nice!
Lol, I need my war paint on when I wheel :mr-t:

Think I need to raise my breathers..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts