JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gathered pictures from several sources from yesterdays events. I ended up breaking in my winch in the afternoon, bit off more than my rig could handle, was fun though!

Poser shots

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Tree to the right ate my tail light :pissed:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Loved the videos! Sorry that I missed that run.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loved the videos! Sorry that I missed that run.
After lunch got pretty interesting pretty quick. Videos are entertaining, couple spots I cringe at where it hops sideways. It's a pretty steep hill if it got outta hand, we'd have a "how a sport cage holds up" thread :innocent:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
More wheel speed.
Yep, I don't care to break it over that. Not that important to me, I could have tried plenty harder. And getting off the line enough would have put me at the bottom of that hill in a manner I don't care for :laughing:

Drove home the hour with nothing but a busted tail light. I'm a happy camper.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I'd like to have watched that one. But I had my own troubles in the mud over at the Spider Web. But like you, drove home with nothing more than a scuff on the driver rear door from rubbing against a tree taking a bypass.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to have watched that one. But I had my own troubles in the mud over at the Spider Web. But like you, drove home with nothing more than a scuff on the driver rear door from rubbing against a tree taking a bypass.
Unfortunately some brush pinstriping is pretty much guaranteed when you go out. I still like my theory on the doors, I rather the whole thing be scratched than "perfect" doors and a scratched to hell tub :D

Did you get strapped out of the mud? I wasn't too impressed with the factory KMs when I ran them through mud in the past.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Nice videos, Goody. Looks like y'all had a good day out there. :beer:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Unfortunately some brush pinstriping is pretty much guaranteed when you go out. I still like my theory on the doors, I rather the whole thing be scratched than "perfect" doors and a scratched to hell tub :D

Did you get strapped out of the mud? I wasn't too impressed with the factory KMs when I ran them through mud in the past.
I didn't actually get stuck in the mud. I high centered on a ridge in the Spider Web. The mud really didn't present a problem for me at all. But yeah, Tim had to hook me up to yank me off that little ridge. If I'd have had a lift, it wouldn't have been an issue, but the long wheelbase found its limit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts