JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for tooling around Saturday? My brother and his wife are coming up from College Station in his '06 LJ Rubicon and he wants to head out to Bridgeport to do some light wheelin'. Nothin heavy, as his rig is slightly more than stock with a 2" puck lift, 33" A/T's, and discos. Also, his wife is 9 weeks pregnant, so we won't be doing anything terribly difficult.

We're looking to get out there between 8:00 & 9:00. Need a decent trail leader to keep us heading in the right direction.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I might be in for this. I can't do any rock trails since my steps are now not removable. But I'd like to shake down some things. It depends on if I can get my new spare mounted or not. I'll know tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My brother and I will be at Mike's tomorrow afternoon changing diff fluid. I'll send you a PM with my cell if you want to just shoot me a text.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
I'd like to go, but I seriously need tires before I go wheelin'. Of course it doesn't help they raised the price of the Nittos $25/tire! wtf.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're looking to get out to the park about 8 tomorrow morning. Not necessarily out on teh trails at that point, but at least through the gate and getting ready.

Should be on either Ch. 4 or Ch. 16 for those with radios.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I'd like to go, but I seriously need tires before I go wheelin'. Of course it doesn't help they raised the price of the Nittos $25/tire! wtf.
Yeah, what is up with tire prices?! My new 37" KM2 spare cost 40 bucks more than the last set that I bought mid summer 2011.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.