JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in purchasing the Brandmotion Rear View Camera with rear tire mounting capability? I just had mine installed and decided I don't actually need it and would rather spend the money on other mods. Can get it uninstalled and shipped relatively quickly. I paid $250. Willing to part with it for $200...

It's item number 9002-8838. If you look it up on Amazon with that part number, it does not look the same as the one I ordered direct from Brandmotion.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Same thing is being offered on Amazon for $200 with free shipping. Not to be an ass, but are you willing to come down?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the one Amazon has is not the same product, despite having the same item number. Check it out on the Brandmotion website. I'm not sure how you mount the one that Amazon shows.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, it won't work with my aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, it won't work with my aftermarket wheels.
Yep. I realized that after I counted on my dad to find the right thing for me (He had a TJ and has had two JKUs but no backup cam). I still have factory wheels, for now, but he said it wouldn't be difficult to modify the bracket for aftermarket ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts