JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These items came with my brand new '11 JKU Mojave but since I already have them from my traded-in '08 JKU so I decided to keep my old parts and sell these new ones. I am located in Albany NY and would like local sale but could ship these if necessary, will charge actual ground shipping costs. Again these are OEM Mopar parts and designed for a 4 door Jeep Wrangler JKU and should fit model year '07 thru '10. I have 2 pairs of grab-bars, 2 for fronts and 2 for rears.

- Slush-mats (3-pieces): $50

- Grab-bars (pair of 2): $20/set

Let me know if you have any questions... Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
How much for all of it shipped to North Dakota 58210

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for all of it shipped to North Dakota 58210
Hi, sorry I already sold one pair of grab-bars & I have 2 people on sale-pending for shipping quote. Therefore right now I have 1 pair of grab-bars & shipping should be $5.20 so if u want them please let me know. For the mats if the other 2 people don't want them I will let u know. Thanks for your interest. Cheers,

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are "Grab Bars"? Where do they go?
They attach the roll-bar front or rear & allow u or the passengers to grab onto them. These r oem Mopar parts. My wife is short so they are great for her to grab onto it to get in the Jeep. Imagine if I add a lift kit to the JkU, oops.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE: 1 pair of OEM Mopar Grab-Bars left

Right now, I only have one pair of brand-new OEM Mopar Grab-bars left. Please let me know if anyone need them for their Jeep Wrangler. Shipping cost should be less than $6.
Thanks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts