JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 brand new American Racing Chamber With Teflon 16x8 with a bolt pattern of 5 on 5. I bought them online for my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited a few months ago and decided to go with another set of wheels so the wheels are still in the box that they were shipped in. I payed 156.99 plus shipping for 5 wheels. I will sell all 5 for $700.00 and I'm willing to hear offers. If you have any question please feel free to email me and I'll get back with you asap. Below is a brief description of the wheels from the website I bought them from. Also the pic is from the website but you want real pics let me know and I can send you some. Thank you

P.S. Ask about shipping and I'll get you a price.

The DuPont Teflon® coating is an attractive permanent, baked-on industrial finish of Teflon® -- two years in development through American Racing's motorsports program. The Teflon coating is very durable and easy to clean. The Teflon coating significantly reduces wheel maintenance while virtually eliminating brake dust problems. Teflon®-coated wheels require only soap and water and a soft brush to clean. The surface coated with DuPont Teflon® releases brake dust, road film and other contamination easily.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
were are you out of

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Location would help.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
???? How'd you come up with that number? :confused:
I payed 156.99 plus shipping for 5 wheels. I will sell all 5 for $700.00
700 selling price minus 156.99 which he said he paid plus shipping for the 5 wheels = 543.01!:mr-t:

actually, chrome's just giving him crap because he forgot to say he paid 156.99 EACH plus shipping and instead said he paid that for all 5 :devil::innocent:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts