JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Brand New 2010 4dr Soft Top SOLD

Sold. Thanks for looking. :mr-t:

I've got a brand new, black 2010 4dr soft top off of my new rubicon that I need gone. It is still in the wrapper. Asking $1,000 for the whole thing including windows and plastic protectors.

The top is located in Milton, FL so I may be willing to work out delivery within a reasonable distance. Don't mind shipping either, but it'll cost YOU not me. Shoot me an email or PM and make me an offer. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Aren't the 2010 soft tops different that the '09 and below? What's the difference? Ben

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not totally sure, I know they made some changes to make the top easier to raise and lower. I'm looking into specifics. Will post when I find some.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I gleaned, the top now has a cable tension system that makes it easier (one person operation) to flip back for the Sunrider option, and also helps it to seal better. Most reports I've seen say that it is leak free after several trips through heavy rains.

Here is a link to one of the discussions I found.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/changes-2010-unlimiteds-soft-top-939628/

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also looks like they are completely cross-swappable.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Ben, they are a little different but you if you are going to use it you just need to make sure you have all the hardware with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm willing to meet and swap/ install it on your jeep in person if needs be to ensure you've got everything you need. It is in fact still attached(rolled up but installed under my hard top) to my jeep so I know everything is there.

Jason

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Hello!

Where does everyone wheel around here... besides Eglin?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts