JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turn right, medium to hard (into parking spot or 90 degrees) I get what feels like something is pushing back against the pedal and I also feel/hear slight scraping. Any thoughts on what might cause that? It is stock JKUR, but with the sra tires on it for now.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will give it a try but these are pretty slow turns. I would have to pretty much stop to go any slower in most cases, is it possible for the sensor to go bad? Any way to check sensor?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is not, it is just slightly right with wheels straight. I am getting a alignment this weekend. I will see if that helps. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
If your steering wheel is off then you can adjust it yourself, it's super easy. There is a adjusting collar on the drag link (it connects the pitman arm to the passenger knuckle). Just loosen the two nuts and rotate the collar left or right until the wheel is centered. Much easier if you got someone to sit in the jeep to direct you which way to go and when to stop.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
it would not be rediculous to remove front wheels and verify there isn't rock or mud caked between rotor and unitbearibg or dust shield . Also , out of alignment could cause similar but you'd see the ETC ABS "antis kid" warning light come on if that were occuring.
At least pop wheels off and check calipers & pistons ,etc
:jeep2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts