JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to purchase Extended brake Lines and I am surprised @ the price of these things:bawling: I cant wheel with out them and I want to hit a trail.
Any One have a good Place to order these things Cheap? It seems to me the prices are all around $140.00 to $180.00 w/o shipping.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I have to purchase Extended brake Lines and I surprised @ the price of these things:bawling: I cant wheel with out them and I want to hit a trail.
Any One have a good Place to order these things Cheap? It seems to me the prices are all around $140.00 to $180.00 w/o shipping.
you should be able to get them at that with shipping!
check with Phil at trail duty. or David with AlphaExpedition. both sponsors here.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you should be able to get them at that with shipping!
check with Phil at trail duty. or David with AlphaExpedition. both sponsors here.
Hey "E" thanks for the Heads Up I just Placed my order :D

I dont care what Dave says about you,your good People :thefinger:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Trailduty had them pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
So. How important is it to buy the proper length lines? What if I wanted to buy the longer ones to facilitate future liftage? Anyone...

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
So. How important is it to buy the proper length lines? What if I wanted to buy the longer ones to facilitate future liftage? Anyone...

I got mine from TeraFlex for around $140 front and rear and they are plenty long enough for my current 3". Doubt I could squeeze 5" out of em but I have no intention of ever going that high. :beer:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha Ha Venom. I tried to Edit it after I noticed it,Thanks :thefinger:
I paid $124.00 Delivered

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I got mine from TeraFlex for around $140 front and rear and they are plenty long enough for my current 3". Doubt I could squeeze 5" out of em but I have no intention of ever going that high. :beer:
Cool. Thanks Scott. :beer:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I placed my Order 11-02-09 and Have yet to receive my Brake lines. I have had E-mails from Woods but still No Brake Lines? I'm really Not happy with this whole Situation and If I would Have Known it would have Taken this Long I would Have Paid Extra to get a Different Kind.

Just My 2 Cents :pissed:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
I realize now its a typo in the title, I was expecting to see a quote from Brak!
every time i saw the title, i thought of brak. im bored at work and decided to come in an post a picture of him. :laughing:

great minds. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts