JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at tons of photos and Vids of EJS i decided today that my daughter and i would go play on the rocks... I had today off, so we headed to the boulders. Literally nobody there, so it was nice and quiet, had the whole place to ourselves, it was awesome!!

Pics and details-

Most of this area is used by dirtbikes and quads, so its mainly just basic trail and a tons of whoops, but we found some pretty sweet area's!

Poser pics- Dont judge, theres alot!

Cool View from the top

First sketchy section, this is as far as i could/ would go...

View from the front of it, doesnt do it justice

Next section we found that was a ton of fun! pics also dont do it justice

Air Time!

All in All a fun time, got alot more pics, but mainly a bunch of poser.... i will definatly be goin back to that area again, it has alot more to offer than just those 2 sections!

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
It happens with the gopros too. It's hard to capture terrain details without having something interacting with it.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
It does get old when your camera turns your great fun white knuckled moments into something wimpy looking...I have many that do that...still though, it looks like great fun:beer:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Further back is Tin Can Alley which is more aggressive than the rocks you found. I drove my Jeep up the big mountain near the area you were in. It was sketchy as all hell since it was a narrow mining rd.

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts