·
Registered
38 Posts
what do you do for work?

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i work at a call center! and i am slooooooooooow today!

·
Registered
38 Posts
i work at a jeep dealer in the parts department

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i work at a jeep dealer in the parts department
hey thats pretty sweet! hope you dont have too many people fixing their jeeps! haha i want to work for chrysler group!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What kind of calls do you take?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
cust service calls.... so you call in with a problem and i document and listen! haha

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have a problem. I keep losing my pet bovine in the thick forest behind my house, and have difficulties finding it again. Do you have a solution for that?

Waaaaaaiiiit for it...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
You work for a call center where all you do is talk to people all day and you post up that you are bored at work and want to talk to people because it is slow? Dude you need help. That is like asking for more work around here man!

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
You work for a call center where all you do is talk to people all day and you post up that you are bored at work and want to talk to people because it is slow? Dude you need help. That is like asking for more work around here man!
Sorta like a gynocologist who gets bored at work so he goes home for lunch and eats out his wife... :shaking:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry got my first call and i have been here since 930.... haha

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.