JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as Rockness & Co. are departing the bustling metropolis of Kansas City for the great white north (beware of the polar bears up there! :thefinger:) and will not be around for our next get-together, I thought that I'd throw out the idea of getting together one more time before they leave.

I was thinking May 29 - which is the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. We could do our normal BBQ at the park again, or get together for dinner at a restaurant, or someone's house, or anything someone can think of.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Too much going on that day for me. Sucks since Brock is going and I still think Cain is a mythical beast that only exists in photoshopped pictures on a Jeep forum.

Side note. My battalion chief came up to me and says "Rich I was on 56 highway and you should have seen this Jeep that passed me.it had the biggest, loudest tires I've ever seen on a Jeep."

I think either he imagined it, or Brock paid him to say that.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I could do that.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Too much going on that day for me. Sucks since Brock is going and I still think Cain is a mythical beast that only exists in photoshopped pictures on a Jeep forum.

Side note. My battalion chief came up to me and says "Rich I was on 56 highway and you should have seen this Jeep that passed me.it had the biggest, loudest tires I've ever seen on a Jeep."

I think either he imagined it, or Brock paid him to say that.
I saw it yesterday... It's no myth.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
How bout Minsky's ( 15983 South Bradley Drive Olathe, KS 66062 ) at 1 o'clock today??

·
Registered
273 Posts
guess i'll go since your punk ass is leaving:thefinger:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts