JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Sunpie led headlights with the bluetooth color changing halos and they should be coming in tomorrow. Trying to figure the best way to wire the halos and looking for suggestions (They don't come with instructions)

Also, does anyone have these and have any comments about them?

Attachments

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I think you'd get the best answer over at our sister forum Pirate4x4.com.

Best I can tell you is Red is positive, Black is ground. Try this.

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
What's bluetooth have to do with headlights - is it to change the colors on the halo rings from your phone?
About as functionally appropriate as an elevator in an outhouse?:dunno:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I saw one of these a few nights ago. The first time ever. Freaked me the fuck out for sure. Put my beer down. Maybe the blue tooths connected to the rade-jeaux and dances to the bass. I dunno.

Reactions: aqualungs

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
it does appear as if setting any color visible to the human eye and/or @ RubiCajun 's beer is what it's for , Ex.

meh.

:jeep2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
About as functionally appropriate as an elevator in an outhouse?:dunno:[/QUOTE]

If you're on the "bottom " floor of the outhouse you may find an elevator to be quite handy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
lifted american 4x4 vehicles are not infected by rice. smh.
Sadly, I must disagree. If that read " . . . should not be infected by . . .", I'd be 100% in agreement.

Examples: thousands of flatbiller "bro" trucks with impractical SEMA doodads and geegaws stuck on 'em. :nono:
And (more shamefully to us) many people rice the shit out of JKs like they're an adult's Mr Potato Head doll.
Hell, on Pirate there's even a thread dedicated to hating on our beloved Jeeps:JK's-the ricers of the future.

While I agree wholeheartedly that such bullshit shouldn't be on lifted American 4x4s, such is not the case. :(

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sadly, I must disagree. If that read " . . . should not be infected by . . .", I'd be 100% in agreement.

Examples: thousands of flatbiller "bro" trucks with impractical SEMA doodads and geegaws stuck on 'em. :nono:
And (more shamefully to us) many people rice the shit out of JKs like they're an adult's Mr Potato Head doll.
Hell, on Pirate there's even a thread dedicated to hating on our beloved Jeeps:JK's-the ricers of the future.

While I agree wholeheartedly that such bullshit shouldn't be on lifted American 4x4s, such is not the case. :(
Bad grammar I meant "should not be infected" but I guess you got my comment anyway lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seems like you caught a lot of garbage for what you want to add. Dude you do you. These things look sweet. Be curious how they work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
Seems like you caught a lot of garbage for what you want to add.
Welcome to JKO :thefinger:​

Dude you do you.
That's a really good point: if what you're doing makes you happy, don't worry about the opinions of others.

Also, if people say, "Dude, do not get a tattoo of a penis on your face"; well, you just ignore that, too. :beer:

The certainty of sincere ridicule pales in comparison to the opportunity to bear a glorious dong on your mug.

These things look sweet. Be curious how they work out.
:cwm13: Agree to disagree on both counts. :laughing:​

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agree to disagree is fair, but when you decide to start using dildos as windshield wipers we will still show you love. And thanks for welcome. Seems like a positive and uplifting group. .

·
Registered
128 Posts
I believe there is a separate lead wire for the halos. I think using an add-a fuse to an open spot in the fuse box. Use your manual and find something that runs on accessory power. That or splicing it to the parking brake wire to come on with parking lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
485 Posts
Agree to disagree is fair, but when you decide to start using dildos as windshield wipers we will still show you love. And thanks for welcome. Seems like a positive and uplifting group. .

Nah, pretty much everyone here is an asshole. Just wait... you'll see. Haha.

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts

Thank you so much for posting the ricer thread on pirate. That is freaking awesome! :jeep2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts