JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They added an extra day this year. Thursday, Veterans Day, will be a full show. Usually it is just a practice day with the Blues. I have Thursday and Friday off and will be sitting at the house watching if anyone would like to join me. As always, I plan on cooking pork products and drinking beer. If you are in the area, or out of town, it's a good weekend to be around. Cheap hotels are still out there thanks to BP, and the show is free.

Here is the article in the Pensacola News Journal
News Journal Article this link is 100% safe for work I promise

If you guys care, here is where my house is located. I am right at the middle of the runway across from the water, so the view of the show is awesome. Plus you don't have to deal with all the traffic on the base.

Attachments

·
Registered
916 Posts
They're scheduled to be performing this weekend at Wings Over Homestead at Homestead Air Reserve Base. Can't wait to see them.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'll be home ignoring them on Thursday, but I know on Friday I won't be able to hear anything at work again. Gotta love working at NASP, traffic will suck on friday.

Ron

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
They had an airshow at cocoa this weekend. Pretty bad ass.

Wife and I had the shit scared out of us. Driving on a1a near Patrick Airforce Base and a fighter jet hauled ass right over our head. I bet it was like 100 feet above us. We both ducked our heads as the plane flew over...like that would of done anything....:laughing: anywho...a few pics from last weekend.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, so here is who is comming over on Thursday regardless of the weather.

My good buddy Wiser, My pal Jack Daniel's and his partner Jimmy Beam, my pal Johnny Walker and his brothers Black and Red, and my dear Old Grand-Dad.

I guess I have no friends!:shaking:

·
Registered
321 Posts
They had an airshow at cocoa this weekend. Pretty bad ass.

Wife and I had the shit scared out of us. Driving on a1a near Patrick Airforce Base and a fighter jet hauled ass right over our head. I bet it was like 100 feet above us. We both ducked our heads as the plane flew over...like that would of done anything....:laughing: anywho...a few pics from last weekend.

the first pick is a talon I or talon II

1 - 8 of 8 Posts