JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to know if anybody has removed the upper part of the blower motor housing? I am losing the foam that goes between the housing and the upper part of the dash or firewall (maybe).
I keep finding strips of foam on the passenger floor. Not really sure if it makes any difference in the performance of the blower or not. If it can be done I would like to.

Can it be removed without removing the dash is the biggest question.

Here is a pic, looking thru the glove box opening.

·
Super Moderator
6,174 Posts
Need to know if anybody has removed the upper part of the blower motor housing? I am losing the foam that goes between the housing and the upper part of the dash or firewall (maybe).
I keep finding strips of foam on the passenger floor. Not really sure if it makes any difference in the performance of the blower or not. If it can be done I would like to.

Can it be removed without removing the dash is the biggest question.

Here is a pic, looking thru the glove box opening.

I tried to upload a pic but it keeps getting and upload error. I'll keep trying.

subscibe to some free image hosting web service to yield URLs for your images instead of directly trying to upload thru the forum reply ...you select the' image add' button in toolbar then paste the image URL into the location dialogue instead of pointing it to the actual image on you HD = viola ; your pix work w/out VerticalScope's servers (jkowners owners)bitchin about your lack of space and denying upload.

goodness, i tell multiple people this weekly.

:jeep2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts