JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so maybe I don't understand fully how to search well, but I couldn't find a proper answer for this.
I need a blinker socket

Recently I was up at Windrock Park and at a stop noticed my blinker was out, went and removed the socket to learn something weird had happened. The glass bulb broke, but the filament was intact and had melted part of the housing. Well, I removed the socket with the filament still in there, and apparently I dropped the socket at some point, so now i'm de-socketed.

I figured purchasing it would be easy, googled it and in all the websites will state: does not fit. Then i pulled the part and all i can find are ebay answers. Not a fan of just ordering willy nilly off ebay, so does anybody know a part number to fit this indicator socket?

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ok so maybe I don't understand fully how to search well, but I couldn't find a proper answer for this.
I need a blinker socket

Recently I was up at Windrock Park and at a stop noticed my blinker was out, went and removed the socket to learn something weird had happened. The glass bulb broke, but the filament was intact and had melted part of the housing. Well, I removed the socket with the filament still in there, and apparently I dropped the socket at some point, so now i'm de-socketed.

I figured purchasing it would be easy, googled it and in all the websites will state: does not fit. Then i pulled the part and all i can find are ebay answers. Not a fan of just ordering willy nilly off ebay, so does anybody know a part number to fit this indicator socket?

Any help would be appreciated
Cut the socket off and go to a parts store, they're pretty much universal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry UncleSam,

I had already gotten the part. I was able to get the part through a friend, turns out my local store didn't sell them.

Funny enough after 4 months I was cleaning the jeep, and the old socket was lodged between my grille and winch....oh well, at least I have a spare.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts