JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone who has a full set of Black Unlimited Sahara Flares they want to sell me. Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I know "a plumber" has some flares. they are not black though. Wouldn't imagine they would be too expensive to paint. He might be able to get you a good deal, shoot him a pm.

btw, I used to live near lake oswego. I miss portland. still one of my favorite places

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know "a plumber" has some flares. they are not black though. Wouldn't imagine they would be too expensive to paint. He might be able to get you a good deal, shoot him a pm.

btw, I used to live near lake oswego. I miss portland. still one of my favorite places
I'm an Auto Body Tech so if I had to I would paint some but I'm kind of looking to find OEM Black ones as the factory paint won't peel off and is way more durable than anything I could paint them with. Ask him how much he wants for them anyway. Also, why is plumber in quotes?

As far as Oregon goes I'm a native and I'd love to leave here if I could and move somewhere warmer and dryer. Looking at Durango, Colorado possibly down the road. I want to drive down there and check it out sometime. Ever been there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts