JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm not sure if I like them yet, I ran Black Rock 997's(soft 8's) for the past three years so its weird seeing a little bling on with these. I know they will not look pretty for long and that is really no concern of mine but how do you think they look? I guess it doesn't matter now since they are mounted but I guess I'm second guessing myself now because I really wanted beadlocks but it wasn't in the budget till next year.

Attachments

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Looks good man. I too went from running black rock 997's for the last 3 yrs to slapping on the argent (silver) vipers recently. Definitely was a big changs and took some getting used to. One good long highway run with them and I was sold, shaving all that rotating mass did some good. I beat on em pretty good my last run out, rims survived pretty well all things considered. They will grow on ya, jsut give it some time.

· Registered
292 Posts
Nice looks good i also change my wheels, got tired of looking at the all black steel wheel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.