1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
somebody's gotta have a better option than quadratech! not a fan of paying more for shipping than the item LOL

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not dis agreeing about the gorillas, however Quadratech states they are exclusive to their site. Guess what I just contact marcus and got some on order 45 delivered to my door. Awesome service!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I got the black powder coat spline nuts instead of the black chrome and they are crap. All rusty after one winter. My son bought bright chrome and they are also rusty but not as bad..

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Marcus recommended the Pro Comps.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got my gorillas from Marcus. Look great and came with the thin socket adapter

Sent from my iPad on the toilet

·
Registered
307 Posts
IF you have a local Discount Tire you can walk in and get a set. The ones by me usually have them in stock for like $45 bucks.

However, IF you're in any part of the rust belt be prepared to be disappointed in them next spring. Chrome or black.... all turns to rust.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Gorilla Spling Drive Lug Nuts. Mine are Black but they make them in Chrome too. I got mine from Discount Tire Direct for $45 Shipped.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Again 2nd winter with em on ... still look new. The pintlers are deep and all you see is the tip anyhow. I live in the salt belt and that pic of my Jeep is current. .. with em still on no rust , corrosion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts