JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 514 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Here's a fun experiment:

Take a black jeep and a white jeep, park them outside beside each other in the July sun, and put your left hand on the black hood and your right on the white hood.

Results:

Black Jeeps are hot!

but white jeeps are so much Cooler :grinpimp:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Here's a fun experiment:

Take a black jeep and a white jeep, park them outside beside each other in the July sun, and put your left hand on the black hood and your right on the white hood.

Results:

Black Jeeps are hot!

but white jeeps are so much Cooler :grinpimp:
Well I have a gray Jeep, guess that puts me in the middle of the heat scale. :devil:

·
Registered
101 Posts
My Black JK!

BFE Waterfall,...

Hell's Gate,...

Dropping in,...

Getting out,...

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
My last jeep was white with black top. My black truck was always a pain to keep clean, but when all shined up, damn it looked good. I wanted a Black JKU. I missed out on buying two of them back in early 2008. I held out, and in September, passed on two different black ones. The sales people were holding their ground on pricing, and pressure was at an all time high on the sales people side. I was confident that my mistress was going to be black. But, come October, I ended up getting a smoking deal on the original 08 redrock 4dr that I looked at in Cloverdale. They closed that dealership & consolidated the operations into Healdsburg. They had a black 09 parked next to it, and I passed, as I KNEW I would keep it too clean & shiney, and would take too much rationing of poop from my constituants. I still envy you black JK owners, but love my redrock ruby. Lets see more pics.

·
Administrator
8,742 Posts
Not gonna post here until I get new pics... you guys have seen all the ones I have with the old mods... almost ready for the reveal. :thefinger:

Don't worry, if you don't have a BLACK Jeep I will still wave at you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I like mine dirty brown. But you know what they say "Once you go black you never go back... Unless it is back to the trail" The birds really like it too.

1 - 20 of 514 Posts