JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else see this on the news? Apparently upon opening of a walmart an employee was knocked to the ground and trampled to death. How frigin ridiculous is that the guy was only 34. Just heard that a pregnant woman was also knocked down and ended up miscarrying the child

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
what the hell kind of deal is inside that you will trample someone to death??? Freakin idiots...I have to take Janell into town to get a baby shower gift today. I am not looking forward to dealing with all the idiots out there....

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Yea, he died, and a woman's baby died....but hey, I saved $100 on a POS Chinese made Hannah Montana t-shirt and flat screen TV. Great savings! :shaking:

Idiots. Very sad indeed.

:pissed:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It saddens me to see such a 'feeding frenzy'. Wouldn't it be nice if people were to remember what Christmas is all about. One article I read just mentioned "...Black Friday marks the beggining of the four week shopping perod ending with the Dec 25th holiday.." Didn't even give the Dec 25th holiday a name.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
It saddens me to see such a 'feeding frenzy'. Wouldn't it be nice if people were to remember what Christmas is all about. One article I read just mentioned "...Black Friday marks the beggining of the four week shopping perod ending with the Dec 25th holiday.." Didn't even give the Dec 25th holiday a name.
Yea- They sure don't want to offend the a$$holes that want to celebrate the "holiday" but not celebrate the actual MEANING of that holiday. I also roll my eyes when I see it advertised as X-mas. "Hey people buy your x-mas tree here, but we don't want to offend you. That way you can celebrate the gifts and parties without having to believe in Christ." :shaking:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
glad to see others feel the same way. When I think about standing in line at 4 a.m. to FIGHT over a TV or the latest video game console, it doesn't seem very holiday like. Yes I was a kid once and yes I expected to get presents but never would I want my mother to, lack of better words here, put her life on the line to save $15 to afford me some toy I would only play with for 2 weeks anyways.

At thanksgiving my nieces and nephews were *****ing about all the gifts they want and how their mom wont get the gifts and were asking me what I was going to get them… and they are 15 and 16!.... kids (and some parents) these days :pissed:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hmmmm....the change some have been waiting for, I suppose...I read in the paper today there were biatches threatening store personnel who said the store was closed due to the accident and tried to direct this ghetto trash to an exit...unphucking real....and, btw...what's with the queer eye for the orange julius guy???

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
You had OJ in your mouth :thefinger:
Orange juice- Not black juice! :puke: :thefinger:

Dusty- hit on something that I have hesitated making mention of. These "rush in and push em down to get the deal" scenarios seem to be demographic specific. Not saying that race plays into it, but maybe income level...not sure?

That mentality only seems to exist in certain areas of cities/ states.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Slime bags....not the kind of folks in my neighborhood...you decide what they are....:pissed::pissed::pissed:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Update: security cameras apparently caught the douche bags steeping over and on the victim without so much as a pardon me...Wally's plans to prosecute....

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yea- They sure don't want to offend the a$$holes that want to celebrate the "holiday" but not celebrate the actual MEANING of that holiday. I also roll my eyes when I see it advertised as X-mas. "Hey people buy your x-mas tree here, but we don't want to offend you. That way you can celebrate the gifts and parties without having to believe in Christ." :shaking:
Actually, not anything really bad with X-Mas. X is the Greek letter Chi and was commonly used for Christ.

http://www.thehistoryofchristmas.com/trivia/xmas.htm

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Well, it looks like the no sack Police chief and district attorney of no balls Nassau County are gonna' give these idiots a pass....can't have any riots in the 'hood during the Christmas holidays, you know....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.