JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF-That would be a big no go if they hung Obama. That's a fine line of being a hate crime IMO. Dude 1 and his "partner". What a couple of star punchers. :shaking::pissed:
Huh???

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did I see the wrong thing? A video of Palin hanging by a noose and McCain burning for decoration.

I didn't see that vid...I was more interested inthe vid on how our military is about to get disenfranchised from the voting process, AGAIN.....;)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah yes. I saw something different. Two fruit cakes in kommiefornia put up a burning McCain and a Palin hanging from a noose for decoration. "Just expressing our freedom of speech":shaking:
Must have missed that too...I'm only concerned with the military being left out of the voting process....:shaking:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yup. The first election I was old enough vote was 2000. Of course I was deployed. I didn't bother with a mail in vote. I found out they don't count those or provisional ballots until a few days after the election anyway. I was deployed again in 04. This is the first time I've been in the US for any election. I was pretty siked about it. :bounce::thefinger:I voted early. Made sure mine counted finally. WOOO:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.