SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I'm 2nd. Shipping to 77539.

·
Registered
91 Posts
OK question. Someone teach me lol. I have a 3.5 inch lift. Basically just coils and shocks, its the skyjacker one(poor decision, i know). Anyway, I hate their hydro shocks which I have on it right now. Am I able to buy longer shocks, such as these and put them on, or what? Explain this uptravel, downtravel stuff you guys are always talking about. THANKS! And any suggestions on shocks that don't suck and jarr my entire body every time i hit the smallest pothole is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Depending on the bump stop and actual lift you got, you can expect to bottom out your shock upon compression before hitting the bump stop. Which it's not quite designed for that..

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
you guys just have to adjust your bumpstops properly when running a longer shock. thats the whole point of them. you'll get more down travel as well. a the fact that they are only for an inch larger lift makes me think you'll be fine. I think i went an extra 1" for my shocks when I got my lift and I've never had any problems with them bottoming out at Rausch creek or river rock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts