JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for buying a bikini top... Any advice on the brand? Also mesh or no mesh...

Thanks so much,

Steve

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Merlin!! I just checked it out and I believe I will make the purchase. And it will save me $50 from having to buy a header (channel) for it...

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1 on the spiderweb shade. I love mine!

If you mention you are a member of the forum you get a discount.

~dustin
I might be a little late since I already purchased it online. But I did send an email asking if I can still rec'v a discount. Thanks man!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Great, I got mine monday, wish I hand known about the discount before hand, what ever, I love my SPIDERWEB TOP.

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Thanks Merlin!! I just checked it out and I believe I will make the purchase. And it will save me $50 from having to buy a header (channel) for it...

Thanks again!!
I might be a little late since I already purchased it online. But I did send an email asking if I can still rec'v a discount. Thanks man!!
Glad to help. Those things are awesome. And I think that the "discount" is actually a reimbursement. (at least mine was, through Paypal.)

So there's probably a good chance that if your email them, you'll get it. :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just went with the Best Top one, and it seems pretty good. I've only had it on a couple days though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts