JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 1, 2010 JK 2DR bikini top. Has one summer of use on it. $30 + shipping

I've also got a 2007-2009 2DR JK bikini top. I'd like to get $25 for it. + shipping

I'm located in Elkton, Maryland. About an hour south of Philadelphia, and about an hour north of Baltimore

They're both black in color.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Are these mopar or Bestop ect..

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Great I'll take the 07-09 pm inbound

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 07-09 top is pretty much sold!

All that's left is a practically new 2010-2012 bikini top, it's got one summer of use on it! Snatch this thing up, get it out of my garage! By yourself a cheap jeep present this Christmas, or Chanukka!

·
Registered
336 Posts
The 07-09 top is pretty much sold!

All that's left is a practically new 2010-2012 bikini top, it's got one summer of use on it! Snatch this thing up, get it out of my garage! By yourself a cheap jeep present this Christmas, or Chanukka!
I guess I don't understand what the difference would be from the 07-09 to the 10-12? header panel? Free bump anyway, I'll take the other one if it'll fit my vintage 07:grinpimp:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 07-09 fits into the door surrounds. In 2010 they changed the door surrounds and thus Bestop had to modify their design. The 2010 model wraps around the sport bars on the inside of the vehicle now.

I'm pretty sure it will fit your 07, but you may want to contact bestop first just to be certain.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Really interested but what version is it? I see four listed on the site (tradtional, safari, strapless, header).

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
The 07-09 fits into the door surrounds. In 2010 they changed the door surrounds and thus Bestop had to modify their design. The 2010 model wraps around the sport bars on the inside of the vehicle now.

I'm pretty sure it will fit your 07, but you may want to contact bestop first just to be certain.
Uh oh I don't Have door surround w there Trektop I'll pm u ltr

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm interested - will it work on a 2011? Do I need anything to use it?

Sent by Pony Express
It should work on the 2011, and yes, you need to buy the header channel from Bestop or whatever else company to make it work. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts