JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok maybe you guys can help me here. I just got the bestop windshield channel so I could finally install my bikini top and it sucks. The back straps keep coming loose letting the back half flap in the wind. Any ideas on how to fix this. Has anyone installed this yet. It is the smittybilt one. Thanks

·
Registered
541 Posts
best way to fix a smittybuilt issue, is to get a bestop replacement :)
haha, can't argue that.

I'm surprised you didn't guy the Smittybilt windshield channel too...

I'm not sure what exactly the Smittybilt guys use for strap clasps, but the breezer bikini's we sell use a metal clasp that works alot like a helmet loop, and they never come loose.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah check this out. I got the $hittybilt because we had them in stock and I have had it for about 6 months sitting in th garage. They haven't developed the windshield channel yet so they told me to get the bestop one. Ok so I do but these straps are pissing me off. I guess I will figure something out but I deal with this stuff everyday and don't want to deal with it on my own jeep. Whatever need another beer :D :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah check this out. I got the $hittybilt because we had them in stock and I have had it for about 6 months sitting in th garage. They haven't developed the windshield channel yet so they told me to get the bestop one. Ok so I do but these straps are pissing me off. I guess I will figure something out but I deal with this stuff everyday and don't want to deal with it on my own jeep. Whatever need another beer :D :beer: :beer:
hmm, odd...they have a part # in my system for the channel (p/n 90105)

none in stock of course...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts