JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course I'd love to do a lift, wheels, and tires all at once, but I also don't want to be living out of my Jeep. I just bought a 2016 JKU Sport about a month ago.

So, what are the best/biggest wheel/tire size combos I can run without a lift? I would probably not ever go bigger than 35s even with a lift since it's my daily driver. I probably also won't go off-roading in the too-near future, so it's mainly for looks.

·
Super Moderator
6,239 Posts
^X2

use google search operators to crawl the data for only a particuilar site address. eg-
" Biggest Wheel and Tire Jeep JKU No Lift:jkowners.com " without the quotes and you'll find a plethora of data returned.
Get some google-Fu goin' !

·
Registered
303 Posts
i'm lifted but i run 37's on my wifes DD.,373 gears..not bad on gas and good pick up an go....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Of course I'd love to do a lift, wheels, and tires all at once, but I also don't want to be living out of my Jeep. I just bought a 2016 JKU Sport about a month ago.

So, what are the best/biggest wheel/tire size combos I can run without a lift? I would probably not ever go bigger than 35s even with a lift since it's my daily driver. I probably also won't go off-roading in the too-near future, so it's mainly for looks.
If you cut your fenders or swap them out for some flats or smitty's or the likeness as well as run 4.5" BS then you can clear 35x12.5's without any trimming. If you want to retain your stock wheels, you can pick up some 1.5" spacers (read "spidertrax") and clear the tires just fine.

·
Registered
930 Posts
You seem to have found your way into many threads since you've became a member here. Maybe you should've found your way into one of the 999999 threads on this topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts