JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share some pics of my latest purchase that arrived today. Took long enough for 'em to get here, but Marcus really stayed on top of it for me.

I am super pumped to get these mounted up. Thanks again Marcus!! :thankyou:

Even my Rottweiler (Brutus) wanted in on the action

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Those look great!!! Yeah Marcus is awesome man. I try and buy from him and send people to him as much as possible.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man.

Yeah he was great, this was my 1st purchase from him. I would be glad to do business with him again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know it Marcus!! I'll miss our e-mailing back and forth waiting on a tracking number and all! Can we still stay friends and keep in touch!??

Half the battle is done.....now to get them on the rig!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rims look great:beer: am i the first to notice the very odd sequence of sentences from our friend Marcus?! Lol

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
:eek: WOAH! LOL!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How lobg did it take to get the spyderlocks?
I think just shy of a month, Marcus can correct me if I'm mistaken.

That was due to the powdercoaters. Spyderlock said 7-10 days ready to ship from the time they were sent out to PC. When is was actually like more like 2 weeks.

Well worth the wait, they are sweet looking wheels. Thanks for all the comments guys.

And also thank you Marcus for not wanting to see my dog get mounted, that really means a lot to me :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.